The position will be based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Local candidates will be strongly considered.
Three to five years of related experience
• Collaborate with customers, other Business Analysts, and cross-functional teams to collect requirements
and develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
• Research, test, and implement Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket plugins.
• Develop interfaces between external tooling and Jira/Confluence infrastructure.
• Manage complex Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
• Document requirements, solutions, and user and support reference guides.
• Develop specifications and test plans associated with new features or modifications.
• Confer with and provide support to the technical group.
• Provide communications link between the user and technical group.
• Provide ongoing user support, including troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Experience setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.).
• Basic SQL and JQL query experience.
• Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the software development cycle.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstration of critical thinking.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to automate and extend base Jira/Confluence functionality, including scripting.
• Design and develop customizations and plugins.
• Experience developing custom plugins using Java for Jira 7. x and Confluence 6. x.
• Experience using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence.
• Knowledge of Single Sign On protocols such as SAML SAML2.
• Familiarity with Git and branching models or other source control repositories.
Years of experience required for this job: