- Company Name: NTech Inc.
Job Type: Contract, W2
- How many positions: 1
Eligibility: Citizen, EAD, OPT, H1B, CPT, G Card
The Outcome Architect will have at least 10 years of experience in software delivery and expertise in at least two of the following areas: SecOps, ITOM, ITBM, SAM, and HAM. The Outcome Architect will have good interpersonal skills along with strong communication skills in verbal, written, and public speaking. The role will have at least 5 years of IT software consulting experience with 3- 5 years of experience supporting or implementing ServiceNow products.
They will be experienced in many of the following:
• Delivery of consulting services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow
• Conduct workshops to articulate the value of the solution
• Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development
• Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer agreements
• Provide guidance in setting up and configuration of customized probes, sensors, and patterns, as needed
• Provide guidance in setting up, configuring, and code custom integrations using ServiceNow APIs
• Provide guidance to perform application mapping and a strong understanding of the mapping process
• Ability to set and configure impact analysis for what-if scenarios
• Ability to articulate a technology and business direction using ServiceNow