- Company Name: Ntech Inc
Job Type: Contract
- How many positions: 1
Eligibility: Citizen, EAD, OPT, H1B, CPT
• Works collaboratively with Division leadership and subject-matter experts under the direct supervision of the
Director of Enterprise Learning to design, develop, evaluate, and implement practical online courses using
Articulate Storyline 360.
• Provides instructional design support, recommending appropriate tools and course design
• Films and edits video clips and finds appropriate audio files to incorporate into online courses as well as
identifies and edits graphics for use in instructional materials.
• Manages and completes projects within a specified timeline while simultaneously prioritizing and working on multiple projects
Excellent time management skills are required.
• Incorporates new methods of learning, instructional techniques, and instructional technologies, including
emerging technologies in creative and collaborative ways.
• Capable of publishing e-learning courses to the web or a Learning Management System (LMS), applying
necessary settings for the class to share required information with LMS.
Please note: Work samples will be required to verify the candidate's qualifications during the interview. A test may be administered.