- Company Name: Ntech Inc
Job Type: Contract
- How many positions: 1
Eligibility: Citizen, EAD, OPT, H1B, CPT, G Card
AWS Could DevOps Engineer
This position will primarily perform day-to-day DevOps duties and log and track work in project documentation with the team.
As an AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for delivering cloud solutions.
Your duties will include building and automating cloud-based applications and environments using various DevOps toolsets and frameworks.
You will be performing security remediation and improvements to existing infrastructure and also be in a position to advise clients on selecting and implementing various toolsets within their current infrastructure or implementing new automation strategies in the cloud.
• Improve and or remediate security in existing AWS accounts, infrastructure, and resources
• Migrate enterprise workloads to AWS using industry-standard as well as proprietary methodologies
• Automate cloud deployments, as well as build CI/CD pipeline to support cloud-based workloads
• Provide experienced knowledge and develop competency in Terraform, Ansible, and Cloud native automation tools
• Stay on top of the latest trends and develop expertise in emerging cloud technologies